Thursday, November 8, 2012

Craft fair projects and more cards

That's right! I am going to be in a craft fair on Dec. 8th! WOOH HOO!! I have so much to do still! I have started working on some craft ideas that I think might sell.... but I have to think about how many I can make before I run out of time and everything thing that I have to get done before then! Here are a few of the things I've been working on this week...


by Kj.etienne
Scrapbook.com


And I have, of course, been making some cards. Here they are....




As always, please let me know what you think and if you would like to know what I did, and how I did it, click on the picture and it will take you to my album on scrapbook.com and the picture there has the description and instructions. Please ask if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment